The OA World Service website www.oa.org offers additional information about OA worldwide. Below is some information about the World Service Business Conference and some additions and changes made to OA pamphlets and policies.
a) These points shall define an Overeaters Anonymous group:
- As a group, they meet to practice the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Overeaters Anonymous, guided by the Twelve Concepts of OA Service.
- All who have the desire to stop eating compulsively are welcome in the group.
- No member is required to practice any actions in order to remain a member or to have a voice (share at a meeting).
- As a group they have no affiliation other than Overeaters Anonymous.
- It has affiliated as an Overeaters Anonymous group by registering with the World Service Office.
See the "Tools" page for information about changes in the OA tools.